Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sweet peppers and culottes

Apparently there is a group of vegetables known as the Nightshade family. The reason I know this is because I have a friend who was home schooled- so she of course knows more really nerdy information than most people. Knowing more than others can be cool, except when you know more than everyone else and then you say something like "nightshade" and no one has any idea what you're talking about and everyone looks at you like maybe your mom bought the discounted version of your text books.

I went to public school. So when you say "nightshade" I think: Ooo dark jewel tones. Preeeettty.

And so, I give you my Nightshade outfit.

Also, check it.
(I didn't know what culottes were either until I asked my uber intelligent friend. Come to think of it, I really don't know what I learned in public school. Other than how to skip class.)

No comments:

Post a Comment